LUBBOCK, Texas (Press Release) — The next is a push launch from Texas Tech College:
The Innovation Hub at Research Park has announced the nine college members from Texas Tech College and the Texas Tech University Well being Sciences Heart (TTUHSC) who have been awarded College C-Startup grants and named 2021-2022 faculty ambassadors.
The School C-Startup plan, sponsored by Current market Lubbock, is built to help Texas Tech school intrigued in making a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship. Seven exclusive $2,500 grants have been awarded to just about every of the following faculty users for the growth of a new or present course that features ideal procedures for commercialization, such as the Small business Model Canvas formulated by Alexander Osterwalder and Lean Start Pad formulated by Steve Blank.
Awardees will turn into college ambassadors for innovation and entrepreneurship at Texas Tech for the duration of the award period of time.
The faculty ambassadors are:
- Brendan Kelly, assistant professor in the Office of Plant and Soil Science at Texas Tech
College C-Startup Training course: Innovative Strategies for Finding out in Facts-Pushed Agricultural Exploration
- Courtney Queen, assistant professor of community wellness in the Graduate College of Biomedical Sciences at TTUHSC
College C-Startup Training course: Digital Wellness Advertising
- Dr. Jennifer Phy, professor in the Section of Obstetrics and Gynecology at TTUHSC
Faculty C-Startup Study course: Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Hyo Jung (Julie) Chang, associate professor in the Department of Hospitality and Retail Administration at Texas Tech
Faculty C-Startup Training course: Retail Obtaining & Manage
- Dr. Nithin Venepally, resident chief of exploration, excellent enhancement, and affected individual treatment, and Dr. Sarah Kiani, affiliate system director of the Inner Medicine Residency Application at TTUHSC
College C-Startup Study course: Strategic Vocation Advancement Class
- Wanda Hilliard and Rosalinda Jimenez at TTUHSC
School C-Startup Program: Psychotherapeutic Modalities with People, People & Groups Across the Lifespan
- Wendy Chen, assistant professor in the Department of Political Science
College C-Startup Study course: Social Entrepreneurship
(Push release from Texas Tech College)